SecuTix is a Swiss company delivering a SaaS cloud-based, white label Ticketing Engagement Platform that helps cultural, entertainment and sports organizations increase ticket sales and engage directly with their audiences.
SecuTix is working with the most famous organisations in the world. We are continuously ensuring the ticketing operations of most demanding events in terms of visibility, load, complexity, and security around the globe.
Within our product portfolio, we are providing TIXnGO.
TIXnGO is a mobile and blockchain based solution capable to ensure the digital ticket security of major events. This solution has currently been adopted by millions of users and is operated over an AWS stack.
SecuTix is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We have our own development centers and colleagues also in Ho Chi Minh City, Grenada, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Munich and Miami.
We provide a collaborative, agile and devOps company culture, fast career path, autonomy and responsibilities, learning on the job with excellent peer support, friendly international working environment with frequent interactions with colleagues around the world.
We are looking for a hands-on SaaS Platform Architect for our TIXnGO solution.
In this role
- Own the technical innovation vision of TIXnGO platform technologies
- Demonstrate people and technical leadership to organize the modernization
- Coach and train the team to the new frameworks
- Troubleshoot most complex or non-functional issues
- Provides / improve the technical foundation for the implementation
- Contribute to offers by defining and estimating the technical solution
- Act as expert in a particular domain of the system. Support all stakeholders, including customers and developers, that require support in the specific domain
- In collaboration with Agile Teams, design innovative SaaS solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance (AWS devops, widget, rest services, …)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing SaaS development, experiment with various technologies, and build an harmonized vision for the multiple platform components.
- Coordinate with the development teams to implement and share best practices
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- Master's degree in computer science
- 3+ year experience as a back end / SaaS solutions architect for a large system and modern technologies,
- 5+ years of experience with back-end technologies and frameworks such as Spring Framework (security, jpa), Hibernate, Postgres, etc.
- DevOps experience in AWS deployment, monitoring, peak performances.
- Understanding AWS tools (API gateway, Cognito, CloudWatch, Lambda, RDS, etc.)
- Proven record of driving large and system-wide modernization, stabilization and optimization projects
- Experience with remote team collaboration (Vietnam, Spain, …)
- Proven experience in working on large-scale mobile applications
- Good knowledge of advanced back-end development concepts such as modularization, microservices, REST APIs, etc.
- Deep understanding of server-side performance optimization techniques
- Experience with high load testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as docker, jenkins, etc. and their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of client-side and server-side vulnerabilities and security best practices
- Continuously up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the SaaS development ecosystem
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and general awesomeness in software engineering