Who are we?
SECUTIX SA is part of the ELCA Group, headquartered in Lausanne, email address: [email protected]
ELCA informatique SA is a public limited company with capital assets of EUR 800,000, headquartered in Lausanne and registered in the Trade Registry of Switzerland under CHE-105.944.452, intra-community VAT number CHE-116.309.260, tel: +41 21 613 21 11, fax no; +41 21 613 21 00, email address: [email protected].
The Company’s primary business is to provide IT consultancy and services.
Its public website URL is www.secutix.com (hereafter the ‘website’) which gives information about the company and the range of products and services it offers.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, usually comprised of letters and numbers. They are posted from a web server to a user’s browser so it can send status data to the browser and receive the same sort of information in return This status data could be, for example, a session identifier, the language in use, an expiry date, a response domain, etc.
During their lifetime or validity period, cookies can store status data as a browser surfs different pages of a website, or when this browser revisits the same website at a later date.
There are different types of cookie:
- Session cookies, which disappear once the user exits the browser or the website;
- Permanent cookies, which stay active until the end of their lifetime or validity period, or, for example, when deleted by the user using the browser control menu.
What sort of cookies do we use and why do we use them?
- Permanent statistical cookie with audience measurement and visit tracking _ga(1) – Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
Find out more:
- Permanent statistical cookie with audience measurement and visit tracking – cuvid – Microsoft (ClickDimensions)
Find out more:
- Permanent statistical cookie with audience measurement and visit tracking – cusid – Microsoft (ClickDimensions)
Find out more:
- Permanent statistical cookie with audience measurement and visit tracking – cuvon – Microsoft (ClickDimensions)
Find out more :
A user’s consent is sometimes necessary before installing certain types of cookie. Therefore, when the user first visits the website, he will be asked to accept the cookies that require permission before being installed on a computer.
Deleting and/or rejecting cookies
There are several ways for the user to delete and/or reject cookies and other tracking or similar technologies.
Configuration of the web browser
Although the majority of web browsers are set up to accept the installation of cookies by default, the user retains the right to choose whether to accept all cookies, routinely reject all cookies or to choose to accept them based on their origin.
You can also set up your browser (you will have to do this for each device: tablet, smart phone, computer etc.) to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis before installation. In addition, you can use the browser to delete cookies regularly from your workstation.
Cookie management features and available user options vary from browser to browser. Information about how the user can modify his or her choices relating to cookie management is available in the browser help screen. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explore…
- for Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-priva…
- for Safari™: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ and http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- for Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- for Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.
In this way, the user can set up his browser to reject cookies. This draws users’ attention to the fact that by setting up their browser to reject cookies, certain features, pages or websites spaces may no longer be accessible, for which the owner of the website accepts no responsibility.
Opt-out browser add-on modules
The user should also be aware of information relating to the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=fr&ref_topic=2919631.
He or she may also decide to disable Google Analytics cookies by going to the following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.