As a Technical Senior Specialist at Secutix within the professional services team, you will play a crucial role in supporting our SaaS Ticketing platform and ensuring the successful implementation and utilization of our software solutions by our clients. Reporting to the UK &I Technical Integration Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, project managers, external clients, and business stakeholders, to analyse integration requirements, design solutions, and implement effective integration strategies. Your technical expertise, analytical mindset, and strong communication skills will be vital in driving successful integration initiatives. You will also need to support additional technical activities related to hardware installation, configuration and troubleshooting issues. (The position is based in London; however, you may need to travel to client sites as required)
- Analyse business requirements and identify integration needs and opportunities working with the UK & I team, and clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand system interfaces, data flows, and integration touchpoints.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of existing systems and processes to identify potential integration challenges and propose effective solutions.
- Define integration scope, objectives, and deliverables for projects.
- Develop integration architecture and design documents based on business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with development, Payments and the Service teams to design and document integration interfaces, data mappings, and transformation rules.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with integration projects.
Integration Consultancy and Knowledge Sharing:
- Monitor integration processes, performance, and error logs, and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, user guides, FAQs, and troubleshooting resources.
- Conduct internal training sessions to educate colleagues on technical aspects of our SaaS ticketing platform and outlying system architecture.
Provide Technical Support:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technical inquiries and issues related to our Open API platform from within the UK&I Secutix team.
- Troubleshooting issues
- Installation and configuration of hardware
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers, and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Integration Analyst or similar role, with a strong understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Proficiency in integration technologies such as API gateways, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools, and messaging protocols.
- Experience with integration platforms such as MuleSoft, Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST), XML, JSON, and data transformation techniques.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and engage with stakeholders at various levels.