SECUTIX is originally a European provider of ticketing engagement platform technology that helps organisations increase ticket sales and improve the audience experience before, during and after live events.
Our S-360 and TIXNGO products are cloud-based platforms that combine ticketing and marketing functions and are offered as white label SaaS services.
SECUTIX is used by major cultural institutions, sports clubs and stadiums, live entertainment companies, leading museums, and city portals across Europe, North and Latin America, and handles the annual sale of more than 45 million tickets. Our clients include the All-England Lawn Tennis Club, The Hundred, Silverstone, Southampton FC, Washington Pavilion, Pompidou Museum, UEFA, Everton FC, Stade de France, AFC Ajax, The Open, Lawn Tennis Association and many more.
As a subsidiary of ELCA Group, SECUTIX has local presence in Switzerland, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Vietnam, and the USA.
SECUTIX has a ‘customer-first’ strategy that includes Business Development, Customer Success, Professional Services and Support.
Being a successful Cloud Computing company, SECUTIX understands the importance of developing its greatest asset – its people. Within the market we have roles delivering market leadership, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support & Success.
We are looking for a qualified individual to lead our Business Development team, to drive the next wave of new clients and strengthen SECUTIX’s position in the marketplace as an industry leader in the ticketing technology space.
Visit us @ www.secutix.com / www.tixngo.io / www.oxynade.com
Missions and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for growing the business within the Sport, Live Entertainment, Culture & Arts and attractions market. Both driving customer footprint and revenue, the focus of this role is purely around new business development.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including lead identification, connection, lead qualification, proposal and presentation, sales relationship management and negotiations, deal closing and contract completion.
- You will work within a driven, passionate and proactive team and alongside other key SECUTIX stakeholders within our Professional Services, Customer Success and Product divisions.
- You will be willing to travel and represent SECUTIX at various conferences and/or trade shows.
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers, and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
Skills and work experience
- At least 10 years of sales experience in a software-as-a-service or as a commercial lead that included ticketing revenues.
- Experience in the museum, arts, attractions or sports and tournament industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and earning revenue from personal lead generation.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team both directly and cross-functionally in order to achieve business outcomes and personal development
- Ability to deliver a customer-centric approach by presenting solutions based on the strategic needs of the customer.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills and a proven track record of success in winning new business.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organisations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organisation.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office tools such as excel, word and PowerPoint essential along with Sales & CRM Tools such as Salesforce and Dynamics
- A natural ability to relate to people on a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing clients or working with teammates and clients.
- Relentless thirst for life with the ability to see the opportunity in every situation and work tirelessly to help our partners achieve their goals.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and help deliver digital transformation through ticketing and engagement.
- Works collaboratively and with curiosity.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for their work with the ability to work on individual tasks and as part of a wider team.
- Has the initiative to identify opportunities and potential problems and deals with them effectively and efficiently.
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate clearly, consistently, and transparently.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- Seeks opportunities for self-development and continuous learning.
- Develops and maintains open, honest, and trusting relationships.