SECUTIX is a Swiss company delivering a portfolio of SaaS solutions for the event industry. We are on a mission to help cultural, entertainment and sports organizations engage with their fans through our ticketing sales tools and mobile ticketing solution.
We are serving more than 200 customer sites with a customer centric attitude and startup mindset. SECUTIX is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. We have development centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Granada, Spain, and have sales offices located in Paris, London, Madrid, Munich and Miami.
Our flagship S-360 ticketing solution is used by several of the greatest sports tournaments, leading museums, sport clubs, live entertainment venues, festivals, and cities all over Europe and now also in the Americas. SECUTIX is now transforming ticketing distribution with TIXnGO, a fully mobile platform delivering secured mobile tickets, leveraging blockchain technology, with the mission of cleaning the black market and providing new revenue streams to organizers.
We provide a collaborative and stimulating company culture, high autonomy and responsibilities, international working environment with constant interactions with colleagues around the world.
SECUTIX is a company of the ELCA Group, based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We’re looking for a highly skilled project manager to contribute to SECUTIX´s growth and help us maintaining our position as an innovative company.
The position is based in Paris.
Visit us @ www.secutix.com / www.tixngo.io / www.oxynade.com
In this role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders, team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned
- Assess and manage actively risks and issues and escalate them via the appropriate project procedures
- Provide operational support to customer
The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. She / He will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation and quality
- To coordinate internal and external resources face to customer, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope and timelines to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate customer stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Some of your daily and monthly responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance documentation for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers, and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience on project management with proven success working with all levels of management
- 7+ years project management and Agile framework experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Strong presentation & soft skills
- Professional certification—including PMP/Prince II/ Agile SaFE
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets