SECUTIX is a Swiss company delivering a portfolio a SaaS solutions for the event industry. We are on a mission to help cultural, entertainment and sports organizations engage with their fans through our ticketing sales tools and mobile ticketing solution.
We are serving more than 150 customer sites with a customer centric attitude and startup mindset. SECUTIX is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. We have development centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Granada, Spain, and have sales offices located in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Munich and Miami.
With the aim to deliver these highly visible projects, we are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professionals who are willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a start-up mindset. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software.
In this role
- Design, configure, install and maintain various applications and services
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide 3rd level support (systems and network) and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Provide expert knowledge for internal applications & customer projects Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established
- Management of cloud platforms, mainly AWS (valuable experience with Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions
What we offer
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- Close cooperation with customers from various industries
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits.
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Debian and CentOS) Strong knowledge of Firewall, Proxy, WAF and network concepts & security (DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, VPNs, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring & Automation tools (Nagios, Puppet...)
- Good knowledge of AWS and IaaS Cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft ecosystem (Windows, AD, Azure)
- Used to DevOps approach. Ansible hands expertise a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team
- System Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience – University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level of English is mandatory
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).