We are looking for two DevOps Engineers to join our Cloud Engineering department.
SECUTIX is growing and we are looking for talents to join us as a DevOps specialist with a broad set of expertise to grow with us in our international team.
With the aim to deliver these highly visible international projects, we are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professionals who are willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a start-up mindset. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software.
In this role, you will:
- Design, configure, install and maintain various applications and services
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide 3rd level support (systems and network) and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Provide expert knowledge for internal applications & customer projects
- Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Docker)
- Management of cloud platforms, mainly AWS (valuable experience with OCI/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- System Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team
- Used to DevOps approach. Ansible/Jenkins/JIRA-Confluence/Rundeck hands expertise a plus
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Debian and/or CentOS)
- Strong knowledge of Firewall, Proxy, WAF and security / network concepts (DNS/DHCP, SMTP, VPNs, etc...
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring & Automation tools (Nagios, Puppet...)
- Good knowledge of AWS, OCI and other IaaS Cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft ecosystem
- Willing to perform 24*7 on call duty and work out of business hours if required
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
SECUTIX is a European technology provider of a Ticketing Engagement Platform that helps organisations boost ticket sales and enhance audience experience before, during and after live events. Our product, S-360, is a cloud-based platform that combines ticketing and marketing functionality, and is offered as a white label SaaS service.
Used by the largest sport clubs and stadiums, live entertainment businesses, leading museums and brand homes, and cities across Europe, SECUTIX manages the yearly sales of 50 million tickets.
Among our customers are Opéra National de Paris, UEFA, Centre Pompidou, Everton FC, Aspro Parks, Saracens FRC, Paléo Festival, Musée Picasso Paris and more.