SecuTix is a Swiss company delivering a portfolio a SaaS solutions for the event industry.
We are on a mission to help cultural, entertainment and sports organizations engage with their fans through our ticketing sales tools and mobile ticketing solution.
We are serving more than 150 customer sites with a customer centric attitude and startup mindset.
SecuTix is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. We have development centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Granada, Spain, and have sales offices located in Paris, London, Madrid, Munich, Amsterdam and Miami.
Secutix has a ‘customer-first’ strategy that includes Customer Success, Professional Services and Support.
Being a successful Cloud Computing company, SecuTix understands the importance of developing its greatest asset – its people.
That is why, as we are growing our customer portfolio, SecuTix is now expanding its Customer Success team. Within the market we have roles delivering market leadership, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support & Success.
You will join a global team who is dedicated to a high customer satisfaction experience through a group of experts handling of worldwide customer inquiries.
The position is based in Paris.
In this role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responding to customer inquiries across communication channel (CRM and phone)
- Analysing and investigating the details of the customer’s inquiry and make the necessary research to respond accurately and completely while maintaining SecuTix Processes and Policy
- Ensuring that escalated inquiries have been resolved and that the customer is satisfied with the outcome
- Meeting predefined SLA’s ensuring the customer’s request has been fully resolved to their satisfaction
- Redirecting customer inquiries to the appropriate department, member staff or manager if unable to resolve and keeps customer informed of the progress
- Identifiying the root cause of customer issues and takes actions to prevent future contacts
- Handling complicated customer issues with patience and perseverance
- Organizing and conducting regular meetings with our key customers showing incident delivery status and overall performance (SLA)
- Being on duty and/ or shifts outside business hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Meeting pre-defined SLAs ensuring a customer’s request has been fully resolved to their satisfaction
- Following incident management processes to co-ordinate customer requests with the appropriate resolver group where required
- Managing communications with the customer and keeping them informed on progress
- Contributing to the online knowledge base
- Delivering professional services related to ticketing configuration and/or data import
- Providing on-duty cover which can include outside business hours, weekends and bank holidays
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in the creative, sports and entertainment industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Principal office located in Paris; remote working offered (2 days per week)
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, telecommunications or network engineering
- More than 2 years’ experience as Customer Support specialist in a Ticketing industry or an IT service company
- SQL: Programming language for querying, manipulating and managing databases
- HTML, CSS, Android, Google tag Manager, Passbook, Kibana or equivalent tool
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Capable of approaching problems logically and rationally to ensure an effective resolution is met.
- Multitasking, calm
- Expertise working with a CRM (Salesforce a +)
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Writes and communicates clearing and effectively when responding to a customer request with a keen focus on customer satisfaction
- Resourceful and creative when solving problems and developing ideas
- Adapts and learns technology quickly and easily, including new applications and tools
- Curious and passionate about learning new skills and subjects
- Displays a service/ support oriented attitude to ultimate customers
- Languages: Fluent in French and English