SECUTIX is a Swiss company delivering a portfolio a SaaS solutions for the event industry.
We are on a mission to help cultural, entertainment and sports organizations engage with their fans through our ticketing sales tools and mobile ticketing solution.
We are serving more than 150 customer sites with a customer centric attitude and startup mindset.
SECUTIX is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. We have development centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Granada, Spain, and have sales offices located in Paris, London, Madrid, Munich, Amsterdam and Miami.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager in our office in Paris to provide strategic guidance to SECUTIX customers to increase the value they get from SECUTIX 360° by ensuring customer needs and expectations are met, and helping our customers get the most of our solution to grow their business.
The SECUTIX Customer Success team is a group of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
In this role
Build and foster relationships with customers at senior level to identify business opportunities and resolve issues
Share success stories to build the SECUTIX brand awareness with support of the marketing and communications teams, and spread internally to learn about best practices
Leverage on different SECUTIX management level to increase customer intimacy
Enable Sales and Professional Services on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Drive and secure the renewal process in collaboration with the account team
Develop and prioritize a customer contact strategy with clear touch points and engagement methods
Evaluate customer platform usage maturity
Provide SECUTIX 360° program/release management best practices
Promote awareness and drive utilisation of the latest SECUTIX 360° innovations by articulating business or operational value proposal
Evaluate how customers manage their SECUTIX investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (processes & tools)
Increase the ROI customers get from SECUTIX
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager in an IT service company
- Experience in the Sport Industry
- Hands on experience with SaaS ticketing and/or a CRM/Marketing Cloud solutions
- History of success as a consultant, business development, technical account management, or equivalent
- Proven track record of establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to customers
- Ability to build and maintain excellent long-term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Must be able to take complex customer concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, presentation and conflict resolution
- Fluent in French