SECUTIX is originally a European provider of ticketing engagement platform technology that helps organisations increase ticket sales and improve the audience experience before, during and after live events.
Our S-360 and TIXNGO products are cloud-based platforms that combine ticketing and marketing functions and are offered as white label SaaS services.
SECUTIX is used by major cultural institutions, sports clubs and stadiums, live entertainment companies, leading museums, and city portals across Europe, North and Latin America, and handles the annual sale of more than 45 million tickets. Our clients include the All-England Lawn Tennis Club, The Hundred, Silverstone, Southampton FC, Washington Pavilion, Pompidou Museum, UEFA, Everton FC, Stade de France, AFC Ajax, The Open, Lawn Tennis Association and many more.
As a subsidiary of ELCA Group, SECUTIX has local presence in Switzerland, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Vietnam, and the USA.
SECUTIX has a ‘customer-first’ strategy that includes Business Development, Customer Success, Professional Services and Support.
Being a successful Cloud Computing company, SECUTIX understands the importance of developing its greatest asset – its people. Within the market we have roles delivering market leadership, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support & Success.
In this role
- Collaborate within agile team (business owners, manual testers, developers) to track builds and code deliveries on our various test environments.
- Investigate broken builds and failed tests to identify issues and take corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain tools for continuous delivery / continuous integration (merge commits, check missing commits, etc.)
- Drive innovation topics to enhance software factory and automation framework: Improve factory stability, reduce test execution time, help moving the legacy CI to the new DevOps model
- Collaborate across organization to troubleshoot DevOps problems quickly and efficiently.
- Evaluate and improve architectures for testing infrastructure and continuous deployment (configure automatic building, installing, testing jobs for deliveries)
What we offer
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits.
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About Your Profile
- Fluent English for day to day communications with European and Vietnamese colleagues.
- Strong experience on integration / continuous delivery system. Jenkins and Rundeck experience would be a plus.
- Experience in writing automatic tests and analyzing the results. Preferably on these frameworks: Selenium, FitNesse, etc. Experience on performance test framework like Gatling is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps organization using AWS tools would be a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information.
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in continuous integration / continuous delivery system.
- At least one year of experience in test automation
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).